Your Comprehensive Guide to Police Liability
Cases involving police misconduct have become increasingly
prevalent in society today. Are you equipped to handle the
sensitive and highly contested matters associated with these cases?
This two day course will start with a guide to some of the most
common liability issues faced today. Then you will learn ways to
assess who is truly liable for the misconduct and how to proceed.
Gain valuable insight on the key information you need throughout
- >Review the most recent cases involving police
- >Determine what your obligations are for proving or
disproving that a claim is warranted.
- >Learn how to handle some of the most common liability
- >Understand how the police investigation and disciplinary
- >Know what information to look for, where to find it and how
to obtain it.
- >Pick up on red flags you should spot while combing through
- >Conclude who needs to be deposed and how to properly
conduct the questioning.
- >Learn how to navigate through important qualified immunity
- >Master the art of drawing out and recognizing potential
prejudices during jury selection.
Who Should Attend
This basic-to-intermediate level
seminarprovides practical knowledge on police liability
- >Law Enforcement Officers
- >Local Government Officials
Continuing Legal Education – CLE: 14.40 *
International Association for Continuing Education
Training – IACET: 1.20
Don't miss this opportunity for an in-depth look at
police liability cases - register today! https://www.nbi-sems.com/ProductDetails/79411ER?ctname=SPKEM